Rules of conduct
You have decided to visit the unique ethnobotany park Histria Aromatica.
By respecting some simple rules of conduct we maintain and protect the Park´s exceptional beauty and value:
- Purchase an entry ticket at the entrance gate, keep it until exiting the park and show it at the request of officials.
- Parking is permitted in designated areas only.
In the interest of preserving a safe and family friendly atmosphere for our visitors and members,
and a secure habitat for our plants and wildlife:
- Use the marked walkways and paths and do not walk through garden beds.
- View and enjoy but do not pick plants or flowers. It is not allowed to destroy or remove any vegetation in the Park.
- Dogs are welcome but must be leashed and under control of owner at all times throughout the park.
- Garbage must be properly disposed of.
- Bring suitable clothing, athletic shoes and do not forget drinking water, sunbathing cream and insect repellent.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for children at all times.
- Enjoy the quiet and do not disturb the relaxing nature of the Park.
For any questions, please feel free to contact our staff to make your visit even more enjoyable and
to our mutual satisfaction.